Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Holidays



This is Fluffy, our one eyed white dog.  I have 5.  He's the calmest dog I know.   My wife at times doesn't believe he's a dog, because he rarely barks.  He's so calm I had to speed up this video 225% to give him some life.
The other day there was a cat in the yard and we heard the dogs barking and we didn't recognize Fluffy' s bark.  I told my wife "You see, he really is a dog."
She thinks he'd be happier if he barked more often.  But he is happy, he just doesn't have anything to say.
He likes mirrors, and sometimes he can spend hours in front of one if we let him, but we don't.  Fluffy wasn't always so beautiful.  We found him on the side of the road.  He was so small  I could hold him in one hand and he was full of fleas and a nasty rash.
Fluffly is a gift.   We'll share him with you.
Peace and prosperity to you in the coming year.

No comments: