Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rincon's Free Local Gym


If you hate to miss a work out while on vacation in Rincon Puerto Rico, this is the place to visit. It's quiet and clean. The gym equipment is in great shape. In Rincon there are a few serious weightlifters and they follow their routine religiously.


 It's easy to find.  It's inside the only stadium in Rincon off Rt 115.  I  followed my brother who works out 3 days a week.  I used to work out years ago, but these days the only thing I work out are my fingers on the keyboard.
Walls are lined with newspaper pictures of bulky body builders and curvy ladies.  Hours are 6 am to 8 pm on weekdays.   It's free.
Check out the tennis courts and the track.
Rincon PR

2 comments:

virginiacreeper said...

Yes, as of Feb, 2013.. this gym etc is all good to use etc... Thanks for the info..

virginiacreeper said...

Thank you, used the gym this week.. was very good.