Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Puerto Rico Villa Review


Trip Advisor Review
After 18 years of bachelor living, I wanted the perfect spot for a honeymoon with my new wife. Villa Orleans is just the spot!


We'd never been to Puerto Rico, so my new wife and I had no idea what to expect. Luis and Roberto warmly welcomed us to Rincon and insured that our week was exactly as we hoped it would be. Villa Orleans is a quiet secluded property, just as advertised. We enjoyed the privacy of the intimate beach and the close proximity of the quaint little village of Rincon.

In short, we'll return as soon as possible to "our Puerto Rico home. We almost never left.
Stephen and Jennifer Lile
Fort Worth, TX


It's always nice having our villa  reviewed.   I just found this on Trip Advisor's website.  We don't get a lot of reviews.
Rincon PR

No comments: